Saturday, November 8, 2008

Empty desk top......

My iMac is in the shop!  It has been interesting to have the computer gone all week.  In preparing for the 5th/6th grade 'Masters' class I teach, I had to do things 'the old fashioned way' and use a copy machine.  I am so spoiled by the ability to print out whatever I need, whenever I need it. Hopefully, the computer will be back sometime this week.  In the meantime, the desk top looks so empty.....  The good news???  Apple is fixing it FOR FREE.  There was a bit of a hiccup between Apple and the Mac Store techie guys in getting that 'FOR FREE' repair cleared up, but the dots seem to have been connected.  Now, if those guys would just get on with it!!
 

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I hope you get your iMac back soon!

Being a long-time Apple family we were ever so glad that our eldest son worked as one of those techies for awhile. He knows EVERYTHING about Apple computers, so even still these days our help is only a phone call away. Not that we NEED help very often - a perk of being an Apple user. But still - nice.

(It's helpful to have smart kids, isn't it!!)