Friday, November 14, 2008

It's back.....

My iMac has returned and Apple footed the bill!  After a communication hiccup between the Mac Store and Apple in the 'who's paying for this' game, 'Preston The Magnificent' of Apple Computer came through for us and made sure our computer was fixed without our paying a dime.  Thank goodness!  The warranty had expired but the dang computer was spendy and ought not to have broken 17 months out of the chute.  A one inch band of LED was whiting out vertically about a third of the way from the right edge of the screen.  The bummer of an 'all in one' is that when the screen has such a problem you have to take in the whole computer.  Still, I'm very thankful Apple made good on a 'known issue' and took care of the problem.  

I love my Mac.  And now I love the company, too.



1 comment:

deanna said...

Whew, I'm glad they paid for the repair. And that you survived so long without your computer! I am, uh, just a tad attached to mine (not a Mac, but I used to have one so know the perks of their user-friendliness, etc.).