Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Annivesary

It's my 'blogoversary'.  (I wonder if I spelled that correctly, and if there is such an entry as 'blogoversary' in Merriam-Webster which would certainly be a reflection of our culture and time.)   As of late, I've been busy, distracted and haven't written as much as I thought I would.  A year ago, when I first started blogging, I had intended to write more about home schooling and to share observations from my thirteen year transition from public school teacher to mother, to homemaker, to homeschooler, and the sometimes shock of 'christian culture' that I encountered in that transition.  I had intended to do more curriculum sharing and unit study updates.  I still hope to.  :-)   

6 comments:

Coop de Coop said...

Congrats on your Blog-aversary! Looking forward to another year...............

deanna said...

You've done well! Coming up on three years myself, I find this little blogging thing is just here when I want it, and that's enough. :o)

meg said...

happy blogaversary, sorry I'm a week late.

Anonymous said...

Well, if it's not already in the dictionary, it soon will be; as is the new terms of "texting, ringtone, and blogging" (my personal favorite).

Unknown said...

I would love to hear more about this particular part of your journey sometime. Coffee, maybe?

Economista said...

Congratulations! I like the word for blog anniversary that you created very much.