Friday, July 18, 2008

Update....

Wow...amazing how God works.  My friend survived the internal bleed and was discharged from the hospital in that faraway city.  Here's the amazing part--a benefactor sent a private jet down to get my friend and her family and spirit them home sans all of the hassle of a commercial flight. Another friend and his children rode down on the private jet and road tripped the family's car home.  My friend has now officially been accepted at the nearest teaching hospital where transplants are performed.  It is my understanding that this hospital has a low mortality rate on transplants and this is due to high standards for potential transplant patients.  She has been accepted!  I'm feeling very thankful.   

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I'm feeling very thankful, too. Thanks for this update, G!