Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blog Tag

Deanna tagged me for this blog tag challenge....

1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words. 
2.  Post it on your blog.
3.  Link to the person who tagged you.
4.  Tag five more blogs.  

My first thought??  I love the challenge.  My second thought??  Do I know of 5 other untagged blogs to tag?  I'm just going to tag blogs I've checked in on from time to time and hope they don't mind!  My third thought?? I'd better email Deanna so she can tell me how to 'tag' someone and make their name work like a URL.  Thanks for the tech support, Deanna!

OK--I think I've got it.   I would call my memior
 'Afterthoughts:  Reflections From the Quiet Twin'. 

In thinking this over I mused at what my titles might have been in years past.  As a young school teacher in the public school system one title might have been, 'Omigosh September's Coming!  Help!  Help!  Help!'  When I went on maternity leave (from which I never returned) and became a stay-at-home mom to two young children my title might have been, 'Really, Truly--I Went to College'.  Now, ten years later and still home with the kids AND homeschooling, some titles might be 'So Very Thankful to be Home', 'My Educational Paradigm Suffered An 8.0', 'Rebuilding The Ruins of my Presumptions, Crockpot Surprise--Living On The Cheap'.  






1 comment:

deanna said...

I like your titles, past and present. Glad I could help with tech stuff; usually I'm on the receiving end. :o)